Kellogg team Page Vault took first place overall and won $26,000 at the Northwestern University Venture Challenge (NUVC) Thursday. Innoblative Designs also won $20,000 for their first place win in the Life Sciences and Medical Innovation track, as well as $8,000 for winning second place overall. Read more about NUVC in Chicago Blue Sky.
Read more about Kellogg startups, including Page Vault and Innoblative:
- Innoblative Wins at Stanford BASES
- LaunchU Entrepreneur Winners Announced
- Inside Northwestern’s Startup Machine
- Innoblative Wins Women’s Health Prize at Rice Business Plan Competition
- Innoblative Designs at Oregon New Venture Championship