Missed the online chat about our One-Year (1Y) MBA Program with the Kellogg Admissions Team and students? We’ve captured the event for you:
Among the highlights:
- Why 1Y: Learn why these five students chose Kellogg’s One-Year MBA Program to meet their personal and professional goals.
- Experiential learning: Hear about the opportunities the students chose, ranging from the Asset Management Practicum – where students are able to manage a portfolio, including the school’s endowment – to NUvention – where students explore entrepreneurial business concepts with students from across Northwestern University.
- Career services: Students spoke about how the CMC coaches work with One-Year MBA students.
- Full-Time experience: Discover what life is like as a Full-Time MBA in Evanston.
- Myths debunked: The students also spent a few minutes setting the record straight about what the Kellogg One-Year MBA Program is … and isn’t.
About the One-Year Program
Kellogg’s One-Year MBA Program is designed to build upon your business fundamentals and get you back in the workforce with new skills and knowledge that will propel your career forward. From June to June, you’ll immerse yourself in the rigorous curriculum, learn from world-class faculty, and build leadership experience and a supportive network that will help you immediately and throughout your career.
Kellogg’s One-Year MBA Program is among the oldest and in the country. Unlike other One-Year MBA programs that consolidate two years of classes into one, our program builds on your experience and gives you the option to bypass the core curriculum so you can focus on the electives that are pertinent to your personal and professional goals.